15/07/2009

Creative Inspirations - Stitching Real or Faux!

Good Morning!
Well the rain has returned! I have to say I am rather glad I love the cosiness of when your inside to the sound of it raining! lol
This weeks challenge over at
is to use Stitching!
Whether its by hand or machine on your creation.
The prize we have for you is a fabulous selection of sparkly ribbons :)
So what you waiting for, get involved! lol

Im not too overly keen on my card, Im not sure why but there is something about it I just don't like lol I have also used the Paper Piecing technique aswell as hand drawing the stitching around the image.

I would also like to enter this into the SPOONFULL OF SUGAR Challenge which was a sketch this week.


RECIPE:-
* PB 'Whispers' Stamp & Sentiment
* My Minds Eye Papers
* Prima Flowers
* PM Gem Brad and Eyelets
* Robins Nest Dew Drops - Hyacinth
Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Moni

Rach said...

a wonderful card Natalie, not sure why you aren't pleased with it.. hugs Rach xx

Mel said...

Beautiful card :)
Mel x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Natalie,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Nat - very stylish. Love teh paper piecing.
Pauline x

Bev said...

Fabulous card sweetie, love how y ou have done the flowers. x

Jamee said...

your card is beautiful!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x