31/07/2009

Friendship Award received....

Hello!
I have received this fab award from Carlyann over at
Here is what she said about me:-

Natalie - Nat is one of the first people i met online through crafting on docrafts, she's a star her creations are beautiful and has given me so much inspiration and ideas! She's a true crafty friend to all

Now rules state that I have to pick 5 people to pass this onto, but I really can't do that as I have lots of Bloggy Friends so I would like to pass it onto anyone that I am friendly with on blogger!
Happy Crafting! xxx

1 comment:

Donna said...

Monster Truck Curfew Truck Games at Drivinggames.us Play Free. Added on: Mar 01, 2006 Play Count: 30129 Category: Truck Games Description: Drive your truck home as fast as you can. Get home before midnight. Add To My Collections Truck Games � 18 Wheeler 2. Monster Truck Games Crazy Mustang Demolish Truck Game 18 Wheeler. Welcome to Monster Truck Games! We hope you enjoy playing all our free monster. Car Games, Car Racing Games, Free Online Car Games for Kids, Cool. Canyon Valley Rally; Moon Police; Fruit Truck ; Hill Truck Trials; Mario Tractor 3; Gear Up; Car Thief Parking; Crazy Truck Ride; Monster Truck vs Forest; Ultimate.