24/10/2009

PBSC - Halloween & Friday Sketchers ...

Good Morning!
Yep your eyes are telling the truth ... this is my 3rd Halloween Challenge post this week! lol
I'm a bit halloweened out now lol
The weather here is grey and rainy so looks like a cosy day crafting may be on the cards ... until I get the urge for the pub later tonight lol

So this weeks challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is indeed HALLOWEEN!
I used an Image from the PB 'Spooky' Set, I have to say this was my first year making Halloween cards and I really enjoyed it ... made even better by actually having people to send them to! lol


RECIPE:-
* PB 'Spooky' T-Set
* Basic Grey Eerie Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Spiderweb' Embossing Folder
* Prima Hydrangea Flowers
* PM Brads & Ribbon

Next up is a card I made for this weeks FRIDAY SKETCHERS Challenge as I really need to kick myself up the bum and get on with this years Christmas cards! lol
I know it's been a while since I had 2 cards in one post so I hope your not too shocked! lol


RECIPE:-
* WOJ 'Henry Mouse with Wreath' Stamp
* PB Sentiments
* MME Papers
* Dovecraft Ribbon
* Robins Nest Dew Drops - Gold

Thanks for Looking, Have a good weekend! xxx

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

super cute cards nat...love your halloween cutie and thanks so much for my image goodies...enjoy the rest of your weekend and the pub sounds good to me...big hugs kath xxxx

Pauline C said...

2 fab cards Nat - love the cute kitty on the PB one, and the image and colorus are fab on the FS card. Great insides too :-) Hope you have a great weekend!
Pauline x

Aunty Sue said...

More brillient cards Nat. Love them.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

super sweet and cute cards you made. Fantastic in all.

Have a nice weekend
Anja

Beth said...

I love Halloween cards too - the images are so fun! Speaking of which, thank you for sending me mine! These are fabulous Nat! I love the funky papers and little details you've added! I hope you're having a lovely sunday!

Beth xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Nat

Love these cards. Love the way you colour your images, I'm not quite so brave as you and stick with my watercolours! Keep up the fabulous work.

Take care.
Kelly.x

Marcea said...

hope you enjoyed the pub hun
great cards too - so much fun!Fab inserts
-x-