21/10/2009

WOJ Challenge Baby Boy...

Good Evening!
I haven't managed to do this in ages, 2 posts in the same day! lol
This card is for this weeks WOJ Challenge which is a sketch but also for their challenge where you have to make a Baby Boy Card for one of their Designers, Alison Acton!
Hope she likes it!

I have to say I have fallen in love with these new hydrangeas from Prima, they have a speckled effect on them unlike the ones before, you can see the difference between the cream and the blue one I have used on this card.

Don't forget to check out my post below this one, I love the Halloween card I made!


RECIPE:-
* WOJ 'Willow with Baby' Stamp & WOJ Sentiments
* Basic Grey Wisteria Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Spellbinders Nestabilities scalloped and normal circles
* PM Ribbon
* PM & Doodlebug Brads

Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

13 comments:

Stacey said...

So sweet! This image is just adorable Nat ~x~

CraftyC said...

2 gorgeous cards Natalie and both wonderful images. Nothing scary about these!
Clairexx

Vee said...

I love this WOJ image I bought it a few weeks ago and I'm saving it for my Friend's little Grandson's Christening card in a few weeks. Beautiful card Natalie.
xx Vee

Juls said...

just sooo sweet!!

Ila said...

This is So Gorgeous!! the image is just the Sweetest!!..Hugs, Ila

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful image and love those flowers too.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card Nat, I love the pastel blues and the image is adorable. Debbie x

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is amazing love the colours and good luck she will be trilled to receive this.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card! Caroline x

Giò said...

Lovely card!!! I like so much the soft colors and the beautiful flowers!!

Hugs
Giò

Andrea said...

adorable

Unknown said...

Hi Nat!
Your card is gorgeous! I love the stamp and your card is so lovely!!! =)

Claire Ellen Designs said...

lovely clean, crisp card,beautiful , thanks for playing at WOJ, hugs, Claire xx