25/11/2009

Creative Inspirations - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This week over at :
we have a sketch for you all designed by me!
I hope you play along as I really enjoyed making this sketch and our DT Work is great!
Plus we have a fantastic prize up for grabs for you all!


I can't wait to see what you come up with from this, I love seeing how people interpret my sketches!

RECIPE:-
* Magnolia 'Tilda with Present' Stamp
* Sentiment from Clevercut
* Basic Grey Wassail Papers
* Spellbinders Nestabilities
* Snowflakes from Stash
* Ribbon by Crafty Ribbons
* Prima Flowers

---


I would also like to show you a card I made for fun on Monday Night,
My lovely friend Domi sent me this Image and I really enjoyed using it!


RECIPE:
* Hanglar Stamped Image
* Dovecraft 'Winter Wonderland' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folders
* Penny Black Sentiment
* Snowflakes from Stash
* Robins Nest Dew Drops - Silver & Gold

Here's a sneak peek of what's coming up tomorrow!


Happy Crafting!
Nat xxx

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

great cards nat and love the sneak peeps

debby4000 said...

Oh they're are fabulous, love them both and what a great sketch too.
luv
Debby

Susie said...

They're both beautiful. As always, the colours are amazing - so vibrant! And the layout is fab! Didn't know you were DT members of 3 challenges - well done!! Take care, Susie x