28/11/2009

PBSC - Beth's Sketch!

Good Morning!
Before I start with details about this weeks challenge I guess I should let you know who the lucky winner is of my candy!
Chosen randomly it is : ....


Please e-mail me your address so I can get your goodies in the post!

BETHS SKETCH!

This week Beth has made a gorgeous sketch for us all, I was a bit unsure at first but in the end I really enjoyed using it so thanks hun!
If you can't tell I decided to use a colour combo of Red and Green for it! lol


RECIPE:-
* PB Fantasy Stamp
* PB Sentiment
* MME 'Wonderful Winter' Papers
* Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Mowed Grass
* Snowflakes from Stash

Here's a sneak peek for what's coming up on Tuesday!


Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

10 comments:

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh this is gorgeous.. I love this beautiful image.
Have a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Mephisto said...

Wonderful card hun!
Lovely image on it!

Hugs
Domi

jenny said...

What a great surprise!! I won your fabulous candy, thank you so much :) I have e-mailed you xx

Beautiful card, I love this sketch and the tree looks fab with the gems x

Jenny x

Riet said...

Beautiful card,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the fantasy tree.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just fabulous dear.
Sorry for the flying visit playing catch up again
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Stunning card hun, love how you have used the tree stamp, the dew drops are the perfect touch too xx

Juls said...

fab!! Love how you used the dew drops on the tree!!

Ali Watson said...

Fabby card Nat, love it.

theneon said...

A beautiful use of Beth's sketch -- love the little "gem" leafs -- what a delightful touch.