30/12/2009

Creative Inspirations - Thank You!

Good Morning!
Well Christmas has been and gone ... I hope you all had a lovely time!
The snow has only just melted away today ... 2 weeks with snow!
Don't think I've ever had that before!
I finally got what I'd been wanting for Christmas for 3 years ... Sex and the City Essential Collection so I was very happy lol Unfortunately no crafting goodies but oh well!

This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we would like you to make a Thank You Card as I'm sure there are a lot of Thank You's to be given out there :)
I have used my Magnolia Winter Kit again for this and decided to use some bright colours for a change!


RECIPE:
* Magnolia Winter Kit
* 'Indian Summer' Basic Grey Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* PB Sentiments
* PM Ribbon & Gem Brads
* Prima Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Orchid

Thanks for Popping By, I hope you join us for the challenge as there are some great prizes this week! Happy Crafting! xxx

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) I love this image and the bright colours you used are fab :-)

Thanks for having me join your team for December :-)
Happy New year ;-)
luv
Lols x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vee said...

Hi Natalie, love the new pic. Your card is gorgeous I love the colour combo and the images is fab too. I hope you have a really Happy New Year and wish you all that you wish for yourself in 2010.
xx Vee

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the images and the fab colours.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear what a great card this is so nice to be seeing something different from Christmas Cards. Hope 2010 brings you Health, Wealth and Happiness
Hugs Jacqui x

Susie Little said...

Its lovely how you have made the Autum themed papers full of spring!

gorgeous card!xx

Abbykguu said...

Hi Dear what a great card this is so nice to be seeing something different from Christmas Cards. Hope 2010 brings you Health, Wealth and Happiness Hugs Jacqui x