12/12/2009

Friday Sketchers - Blue 'n' Silver Tilda!

Good Evening!
Well as I said before I would be back around tea - time and here I am!
I have used this week's sketch over at FRIDAY SKETCHERS for this card.
I used snowflake brads in the centre of the flowers to give it an extra christmassy feel which I think worked!

Seeing most of the gorgeous Tilda stamps are sold out I have to thank my friend Caroline for sending me some stamped images, including this one!


RECIPE:
* Magnolia Tilda Stamp
* PB Sentiments
* Anita's Papers
* Prima Flowers
* PM Brads
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Silver

Happy Crafting! xxx

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card Nat, your colouring is perfect and I love the papers :-)
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x