05/12/2009

PBSC - Christmas For The Girls!

Good Afternoon!
Well the film was rally good, Up until halfway I was thinking otherwise but then it going and boy did I jump ut of my seat at the ending! lol
Thank you for all the lovely comments on yesterdays post.

This week at PBSC the theme is 'CHRISTMAS FOR THE GIRLS'.
Im not too happy with the layout of my card but ... well ... you can't be totally happy with every card you make can you! lol


RECIPE:-
* Penny Black Stamps
* MME 'Wonderful Winter' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folder
* Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Gold
* Prima Poinsettia Flowers

Thanks for Popping by, Happy Crafting! xxx

8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card nat and I love this sassy lady...have a great weekend..big hugs kath xxxxx

tracie said...

Oh hun its gorgeous, love this image and all the fab details...Have a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

nnalorac said...

This is such a lovely girly card, the image is gorgeous and love your colours. nnalorac x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Nat this is just so charming I love it, what a great girlie image
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Beth said...

I'm glad you liked the film - there's no way you'd catch me watching it though - I'm such a wimp when it comes to horror films! This is a gorgeous card, the papers are fab with this saucy image! I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Love Beth xx

Pauline C said...

Fab funky card nat - lvoe the image and papers. Hope you've had a good weekend hun
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fab image.
luv
Debby