03/12/2009

WOJ - Sketch!

Good Morning!
I can't believe I have only just woken up half an hour ago, I blame this cold! lol
I'm meant to be going late night shopping tonight with a friend tonight so I better get wrapped up warm!!

Today I have 2 cards to show you I made following the sketch over at WHIFF OF JOY.
I really enjoyed using this sketch and I love these stamps by them.
Also over at WHIFF OF JOY'S KATHARINA'S BLOG she has a wonderful Advent Calender going on where you can win a stamp a day!


RECIPE:-
* WOJ STAMPS:
'Wee & Reindeer' and 'Wee and Christmas Tree'
* WOJ Sentiments
* PB Sentiments Inside
* Imaginisce Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folder
* Prima Flowers
* PM Brads
* Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons

Here's another chance to see the sneak peek for Saturday!


Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning cards nat love them good luck with the challenge

cats whiskers said...

Evening Stay a bed!!!! don't blae you though huhn. Love this card sweetie thanks for joiningus this week
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

This is stunning! gorgeous colours and papers, thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xx