15/04/2010

3 Page Golf Birthday Card!

Good (Extremely Early) Morning!
Well I did say I would be back with another post, I was planning on saving this for during the day tomorrow but I want to get some challenges done tomorrow so I will probably have something else to upload! lol

Anyways I got asked to make a card for someone's friend when I was down the pub a couple of weeks ago and judging by what he wanted I had to give it some thinking.
He wanted:
* A 3 Page Card for a Male Golfer who is 60 this year and to say 70 on the front page, 65 on the middle and 6 at the end.
To go with this he wanted an Image of a Golfer in a Wheelchair, With A Zimmer-Frame and then stood up.

This fits into the following Challenge :
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - Touchy Feely!
(I have embossed full inside pages and the other pages are raised on 3D Foam Squares)


I left a blank part on the back so he could write a message.
I think you will agree this isn't my usual style of card but it was fun to make!

Do you think I managed to fit the bill???
He has also paid me BEFORE seeing the card because he thought 2 cards I'd made for him previously were good and seeing it was a 3 -Pager he DOUBLED my usual amount!!

THANK YOU TO THE LOVELY ANGIE FROM THE DOCRAFTS FORUM WHO DESIGNED THE IMAGES AND GOLF SCENE BACKGROUND FOR ME!

Happy Crafting! xxx

10 comments:

Golf cart Edmonton said...

All cards are very nice..........

Leanne said...

This is absolutely amazing!! No wonder the guy doubled your fee!!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Rach said...

This is fantastic Nat, what a great card.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Nat, love it.
luv
Debby

Teresa said...

These are great cards. I just spotted I am already a follower! bfn Teresa xx

Teresa said...

Sorry Natalie just noticed its one card not 3, but its very clever and very well made, glad you got paid well for it! xx

Deb said...

fantastic card, love the double design! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Aunty Sue said...

Nat this so made me smaile what a brillient card. Love it

Macpurp said...

this is fantastic!!!
love teen xx

Leann said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
Hugs x