14/04/2010

Creative Inspirations - Altered CD

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we want to see you make an Altered CD for your project this week!
As I explain on th Blog you can make a simple hanger or even incorporate it into your project :)

This also fits into the following Challenge :

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - Cutie Pie!
(I think the Tilda I used is looking rather cute don't you agree?)

I decided to make a Hanger! I have only used this stamp once before, naughty me!


RECIPE:
* Magnolia Tilda Stamp
* Basic Grey Paper
* Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folder
* Roses & Ribbon from Hobbycraft
* PM Eyelet

Thanks for Popping By, Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

Rach said...

A gorgeous hanger Nat, and Tilda is always a cutie pie in my eyes.xx

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten said...

Wauw it is great!

Greeting Ida

nnalorac said...

This is so sweet. nnalorac,x

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful work my dear! The Tilda is soo cute!

Have a lovely day, big Hugs Tanja