28/04/2010

Creative Inspirations - Easel Cards!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we want to see you make Easel Cards!
These are really popular at the moment so I thought it would be a good idea to have this as a challenge.

The one thing I love about these type of cards is that they are large enough to make a scene via masking and not crowd the layout as they can take up rather a lot of space!
As most of you know these are a pain to photograph so I have taken 2 pictures from different angles.
This also fits into the Challenge at:

STAMP WITH FUN - Sketch


RECIPE:
Magnolia Spring Kit 2010 'Midsummer Tilda'
Magnolia Spring Kit 2009 'Rounds Circular Sentiment'
Magnolia Summer Kit 2009 'Flowers'
Basic Grey & Prima Papers
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
Ribbon & Eyelets from Stash
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Happy Crafting! xxx

9 comments:

Rach said...

so sweet Nat. you have created a sweet little scene with your stamps.. I love this style of card but like you say they are a pain to picture..xx

Caroline said...

Nat I love your card the colors are gorgeous & the Tilda is soooo sweet!!! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Fabulous card Nat, love the colours and the sweet image. Yes that great cards to make but awful to photo.
luv
Debby

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful. i really need to have a go at this type of card. I love the colours you have used and the image is super sweet!

love teen x

Beth said...

This is so pretty Nat! Such a sweet image and the colours are beautiful! I love easel cards too!

Love Beth xx

Janiel/ janny said...

good morning sweetie, Love your card. THe scene is great!!! I am going to be sending you 2 different mailings as I still don't have all of the ****** that I wanted to pick up.. so I will be sending these I have here tomorrow then other package later when I get the things..
hugs, Janiel

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oooh, this is SOOO pretty. I love that color combo and your Tilda is adorable! Your photo came out great too. Hope you are having a great week!

Hugs,
Linda

Nilla said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

stephanne said...

This is precious!! I hope our dear little Tilda doesn't lose her balance and fall into those pretty flowers, love the colours you've used, very nice ;)