02/04/2010

Friday Sketchers Card...

Good Afternoon!
I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend, perfect excuse to get lots of crafting done!
The only thing I don't like about it is the fact there was no post delievered today :(

I have been crafting this afternoon and decided to make a card following this weeks sketch over at
The Hanglar image was kindly sent from my friend Domi.

For some strange reason the ribbon I have used looks dark pink on the photo when infact it is the same shade of red as the embossed card I have used.


RECIPE:
* Stamped Hanglar Image
* Magnolia Sentiment
* Basic Grey 'Kioshi' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swirls' & 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* PM Ribbon
* Dew Drops from The Hobby House

Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for this weeks PBSC Challenge!
Here's a sneaky peek!


Happy Crafting! xxx

3 comments:

Vee said...

Gorgeous card Natalie , love the Hanglar image so pretty.
xx Vee

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Natalie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Christy said...

How cute is that :) Love it :)