02/06/2010

Creative Inspirations - Beach Theme!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we have a Beach Theme!
I stupidly thought sometime ago when I set this challenge that we would have nice summery weather but forgetting I love in the UK and judging by yesterdays weather that definately isn't the case! lol
I have to say I have noticed a few challenge blogs have this theme this week, rather spooky don't you think, I bet we all jinxed the weather when we set it lol
When I was looking on the site I bought the stamp I used for this challenge from I knew it would fit it perfectly, a great excuse to buy it lol
This card also fits into the Challenges at:

CUPCAKE CRAFT - SUMMER DELIGHTS
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - FUN FUN FUN!
SUNDAY STAMPTACULAR - LIFE'S A BEACH


RECIPE:
Penny Black Stamp
Sentiment written on PC
PaperMania Paper
Embellishments from Stash

Thanks for Looking,
I will be back later with a card I made last night for fun!
xxx

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Nat, love sweet PB image and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is absolutely gorgeous ! Love the colours, the image is just fab and the embellishments are stunning ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Messi Jessi said...

Great card - what a cool cat!

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon

Janiel/ janny said...

Nat I LOVE LOVE and did I say LOVE the green and purple card on top with the roses!! WOW what a stunner!!

Love the beach card too sweetie... Very very cute..
hugs, Janiel

Gemma said...

What a fab card, wish I was that cat, could use some sun and a cocktail somewhere on a nice beach! Great take on our challenge this week! Thank you for joining us at SSC. Gemma

Macpurp said...

what a fab card! Great image and i love all the embelishments!
love tina x

Carolyn said...

Absolutely darling Nat. Love the kitty in the hammock. Wish I was him. Your layout is beautiful Thanks so much for sharing this with us at SSC. Hope to see you again.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, this is just the cutest! I love all the charms in the corner and what an adorable image! Bring on summer, I want to be in that hammock!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Life's A Beach" challenge!
Dee (Spryte)

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x