06/06/2010

A Passion For Stamps

Good Evening!
Last month I was asked by Ruth to become part of her Design Team over at
All I have to do is make a few cards a month using her fabulous designs and post them on the first Saturday of each month.
Now yes I know today is Sunday, I unfortunately forgot all about this, shame on me I know!
Although I hope these 2 Flat Cards make up for it!


RECIPE:
Digi Image from A Passion For Stamps
MME Papers
Prima Flowers
Robin's Nest Dew Drops

Thanks for Looking!
xxx

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both beautiful cards
Nat,
hugs Dianne xx

Macpurp said...

you are a naughty lass!
they are both beautiful cards.

love tina x

Messi Jessi said...

Two very lovely but different interpretations with the same image - fabulous!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Nat, love the floral images.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Natalie.

Hugs Riet.xx