28/08/2010

PBSC - Summer Lovin!

Good Morning!
Sorry I haven't been around as much as I usually am, I haven't been home since wednesday and even now this post isn't being written on my laptop lol

This week at PBSC we have the theme of Summer Lovin!
I have had this image for a while but haven't got round to using it, until now!

RECIPE:
PB Stamped Image
MME Paper
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
Prima Flower & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, Im off to my local pub for a fundrasier this afternoon so that should be fun! lol
Happy Crafting!
xxx

12 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Nat
Fab card love the stamp....nice to see the Challenge early......
Hugs sylvie
xx

Little K Smith said...

Fab card Nat, adore this image, pretty flowers too.
Kelly.x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Nat yes life can be abit like that at times but this is stunning the colours are so vivid love it.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Nat
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten said...

Oooo this is great, nice colours, i love this card.

Hugs Ida

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Nat I adore this image. Joey.x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgoues card nat - fab summery image. Love it! Hope you ahve a great weekend
pauline x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya Nat, love your card this week, the colours are gorgeous.

Liz x

The Craft Bucket said...

Great card as always, love the image. Jane x

Janneke said...

Your card is pretty Nat ;o)
Have a great week!

Janneke X

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am very behind with leaving blog comments so I am just trawling through sites and leaving one comment on a card I particularly like from recent makes. This card really caught my eye - lovely colour work, great papers and pretty overall design. That bouquet of flowers looks just lovely! Warmest wishes, Lesley