26/10/2010

Handmade Christmas Wreath!

Good Afternoon!
I have 2 posts for you today, this wasn't planned but seeing the weather is grey and rainy I thought I would have a craft day!
I went craft shopping yesterday to Hobbycraft (You may notice I mentioned this in my post below) and I decided to have a go at making my own Christmas Wreaths this year.
I have decided to make a Red & Gold Wreath and a Sliver, Blue & White Wreath.

Well I have just finished the Red & Gold and wanted to share it all with you!
This was my first attempt at making a Christmas Wreath, I hope you all like it as this is out of my comfort zone!


Incase you are interested here is what the Wreath looked like before decorating.


RECIPE:
Holly Springs
Ribbon
Large & Small Mushrooms
Pinecones
Gold Lacquer Spray
Red & Gold Mini Presents
Berries
Gold Berry Sprigs
Paper Flowers using Medium Flower Punch
Brads
'Crimson Red' Versafine Inkpad
Fabric Flowers
Wreath and Decorations are from Hobbycraft

Thanks for Popping by,
Any comments left are appreciated and I promise I will try return the favour :)
Happy Crafting!
xxx

7 comments:

carrie-lee said...

beautiful hun xxx

Caroline said...

Oh Nat this is GORGEOUS! I want to do a red & white one with candy canes on it to match my tree - you've inspired me xx

Lisa said...

Wow Nat this is stunning! x

Vee said...

Really gorgeous Natalie, it will look lovely hung on your door.
xx Vee

Liz McGuire, said...

Totally gorgeous, Liz x

MagsB said...

What an amazing wreath! The base is so brown and plain, and the finished article is so colourful and bright! Very, very impressive!

luv, Mags x

annies place said...

Well done this is so lovely Ann x