21/11/2010

Update On My Craft Room!

Good Morning!
I thought today I would show you some updated piccies of my Craft Room. Which is technically my bedroom but it's more crafty than anything! lol I have been doing some decorating this week so I thought you might like peek.

I got my Dad to make me yet more shelves to go in my room seeing my crafty stash seems to be growing and growing!
I also decided when painting them that I would paint my Stamp Unit to match the shelves as it stood out like a sore thumb with it being white and the rest of my room being Cream & Red!
I'm also in the process of making some craft orientated decorations to go on the walls but I haven't got them finished yet so you'll have to wait for them!

I have decided to store some of my cards on shelves like this instead of in a drawer for a change along with some embellishments. Top shelf for 'Everyday' and Bottom shelf for 'Christmas'.


I have added a shelf above my corner unit for my Magazines.


Oh and incase your wondering yes all the boxes on top of the Stamp unit do contain Magnolia Stamps ... there are 2 Large Boxes for 'Everyday' and 'Christmas' along with 7 Medium Boxes for the Kits! lol You can also kind of see my PB Wooden Stamps collection.


Also I decided to give my desk a little jig around.


I do have yet more stuff to sort out in here but for now I'l leave you just with this lot lol
Happy Crafting!
xxx

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Nat, Thanks for sharing your craft room pics with us. It looks great. I love how you have displayed all your wooden stamps ~ sadly mine are all stored in boxes :-(

Lisa x

Caroline said...

WOW Looks fab when can I pop round?? xx

jenny said...

Wow! Love your craft area Nat, very organised and great colours, the red shelves look fab!

Jenny x

sallysbitz2 said...

What a great craft room, you keep it sooo tidy Lol

Sarah said...

Fab room Nat, I love the shelves and would love to have some like that in my room!
Sarah xx :0)

Teresa said...

Beautifully organised and all very neat, love it Natalie, enjoy. Teresa xx

Donna Mosley said...

what a lovely craft room you have Natalie, fab colour shelves and very organised.

Donna x