14/12/2010

Everybody Art - Self-Made Xmas Present & More News!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all the congratulatory comments recently on my lucky streak!
Hopefully it won't come to an end any time soon lol

Before we get onto today's Challenge I have some MORE FANTASTIC NEWS to share with you all! I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for January over at:




I cannot wait!!!

This weeks Challenge over at EVERYBODY ART we want you to Make your own Xmas Present! I have made another Picture Frame.
I have just realised that this is actually the last full week before Christmas ... eeek! I haven't even done any of my Christmas Shopping yet! lol

This also fits the Challenges at:

BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPARKLE & SHINE
(There is Glitter on the Flower & Ribbon used for the Sparkle, Dew Drops & Acetate covering the whole Image for the Shine)
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - WINTER WISHES



Here is a closeup of the Sentiment so you can read properly what it says.
I stuck with this colour scheme to match my other picture frame I made a couple of weeks back which you can find HERE if you are interested.


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps - Lighting Edwin & Christmas Tree
Magnolia Paper
Penny Black Sentiment
Ribbon from Dovecraft
Prima Flowers & Leaves
PM Gem Brad
MS Doily Lace Punch
Dew Drops

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Natalie

A super Christmas creation.

That is an lovely sentiment, have a feeling it's one of those I found at Dicks store last week which is making it's way to me.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week and good luck.

B x

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten said...

Hii Natalie,

What a great card!

Hugs Ida

Riet said...

What a beautiful Natalie.

Hugs Riet.x

Ashley said...

What a nice card! cute magnolia! and nice reds! thank you so much for joining us at stamptacular this week! Also I'm giving away a nice blog candy on my blog! have a peek!

Mina said...

congratulations Natalie on your GDT spot with us cant wait to see what you come up with...your card is fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge and Happy Holidays to you and those you love
Mina xxx