07/12/2010

Everybody Art - Sketch!

Good Morning!
Incase anyone is interested I have added some pages to my blog which you can find above.
I have added a 'Contact Me' page and a 'Stamps For Sale' page which is where I will upload any stamps I am wanting to sell so make sure you check it occasionally!

This week at EVERYBODY ART we have a Sketch for you all to play along with.


This also fits the Challenges at:

JUST MAGNOLIA - ANYTHING GOES + SPARKLE
A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - CHRISTMAS CARDS


This card took me a lot longer than it usually would to make but I really am pleased with the result.
Yet again I have embossed the Pink Card with an Embossing Folder then Heat Embossed using Holographic Embossing Powder all over and White Embossing Powder around the edges to give it a snowy look!


Here is a close-up of my usual Snowflakes finished with some Sprigs.
I have also added some Stickles to Tilda's Necklace & Antlers.


RECIPE:
Magnolia 'Reindeer Tilda' Stamp
Sentiment from LOTV
Basic Grey 'Eskimo Kisses' Papers
Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folder & Snowflake Die
Embossing Powders - Holographic & White
Stickles
Twinklets
Acetate
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Dew Drops

Thanks for Popping By,
I hope you join in!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Nat.
luv
Debby

Janiel/ janny said...

Nat this is ADORABLE!!! I love love love the pinks!! LOL>. but then you knew that I would.. LOL....
hugs, Janiel