11/12/2010

PBSC - The Holly & The Ivy!

Good Morning!
This week at PBSC we have the theme of The Holly & The Ivy which means we want to see some Christmas Flowers / Plants on your projects this week!
I had to think about this one but then I suddenly realised I had a stamp that would fit in with the theme really well, shockingly I hadn't even used this stamp beforehand!

This fits the Challenge at:

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - CHRISTMAS CARDS


Here is a closeup.
You can see my usual arrangement of Cuttlebug Snowflakes along with embossed cardstock using Silver Pearl Embossing Powder and White Powder around the edges for a snow effect.


RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Circular Sentiment from Happy Daze
Magnolia Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder & Snowflake Die
Embossing Powders - Silver Pearl & White
Stickles
Acetate
Twinklets
Ribbon from Stash
Dew Drops

Have a Lovely Weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

Joey said...

Greatcard Nat, love the snowflake. Joey.xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Beth said...

Oh this is so pretty! Such a cute image too!

Love Beth xx