08/05/2011

Winner of 3rd Blogversary Candy & A Lil Warning!

Good Morning!
Thank you to those of you who entered my 3rd Blogversary Candy!
The lucky Winner is:


Please e-mail me and I will get your goodies out to you!

Also before I go I would just like to quickly mention that recently I have been made aware that some sellers on ebay have been creating cd's of crafters work WITHOUT their permission and selling them ... unfortunately I have been one of those who this has happened too and I am not the only one. So please be careful that this is happening.

On a lighter note enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

sorry to here you were one of them i was too its unreal isnt it xx

MagsB said...

I can't believe how nasty some people are, stealing someone else's work is just wrong! *hugs*

luv, Mags x

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie, what an awful thing to do, how did you find them out, are they still on Ebay??

Hugs, Barbaraxx