04/12/2011

My Christmas Decorations!

Good Afternoon!
I thought I would share some piccies with you today of the Christmas Decorations I put up back on Thursday. I have decorated my Bedroom / Craft Room and you'll be able to see the difference to what it normally looks like if you click the 'My Craft Space' page up above.


I've put up some of the Cards I have made this year that fit the colour scheme to decorate.


Here you may recognise the 2 baubles and wall hanger I made a few weeks ago. I like these so much that I am also making 2 more baubles but in 2 different colour schemes which you will see next week!


Lastly I thought Id get a bit arty and take a photo of the main tree's Christmas Baubles to use as a background on my Laptop & Mobile Phone :)


Of course I have also taken a piccie of the main Christmas Tree in the living room I decorated to share with you all :)


I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
If you have put your decorations up please let me know as I would LOVE to pop by and have a peek!!!
Happy Crafting!
xxx