01/01/2012

Joanna Sheen Monthly Challenge!

Good Morning!
I hope you are all enjoying the start of 2012 as you can imagine this post has been scheduled as I know for a fact I won't be awake at this time lol



It's time for a new challenge over at the JOANNA SHEEN MONTHLY CHALLENGE BLOG and this month we have the theme of Celebrations! I have to admit that when I received the Stamp Set I was to use for this challenge I was definitely stuck for ideas as I think you will agree it is not my usual style ....


But after a week or 2 of pondering over it I came up with this and it is also another attempt at me making something in a Tim Holtz style!

This fits the Challenge at:
PAPER SUNDAES - SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW
(Old - Paint Sprays New - Stamps)



RECIPE:
Joanna Sheen 'Speedy Celebration' Stamp Set
Inkessentials Tags
Colourcraft Sprays
Cheesecloth
Dew Drops
Embellishments are from my garage! lol

Don't forget we have a WEEKLY BLOG CANDY over at our Challenge Blog which you would be foolish not to join in with! You can find a link all the time to the current candy at the top of my sidebar.
I am SOOOOO JEALOUS that I can't join in with what is up or grabs this week! lol

Lastly look what arrived from my postie yesterday morning! My lvoely teamie KATH sent me these goodies as she knows I have recently been taken over by the Tim Holtz style :) How very kind of her! Thanks hun!


Thanks for popping by & enjoy New Year's Day!


Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Nat

Love your tag, it's fab!!

Happy New Year

Hugs Annxx

Unknown said...

Wow Nat, I think your creation is fantastic! Especially considering you didn't know what to do with your goodies when you receive them!! Well done, it's superb.

Ellie Maggie x