28/01/2012

PBSC - Floral Frenzy!

Good Morning!
Sorry for the late posting I forgot to schedule the post last night and I have only returned home now lol
I just thought I would let you know that I have some CARDS FOR SALE over on ebay if anyone is interested! Just click the pic below or in the sidebar :)



This week over at PBSC we have a challenge of Floral Frenzy!

This card fits the challenges over at:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - YOU'RE A GEM




Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R11, R20, YG63, YG67, Y02


I accidentally added two extra pens into the photo as Im so used to adding blonde hair colours in lol



Have a good weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

4 comments:

Mephisto said...

WOW, really stunning creation hun.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week!

Domi

Crafty Loops said...

Stunning card Nat. Lee c

Deb said...

Beautiful card Natalie, love the sparkly flowers!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Fantastic card! :) I just used this image and it was so delightful to colour. Love your subtle tones and gorgeous layout :)

hugs

xxalisonxx