06/02/2012

Snow Snow Snow!

Good Morning!
I don't have a card to share with you today but I did think I would share a photo of our back garden! It started snowing here on Saturday afternoon and the foolish me said 'Oh it won't lay' .... well look what we still have on Monday morning ....


I guess I was wrong huh?! lol
This is nothing compared to what we had on Saturday night which trust me wasn't fun to walk in after the pub haha! 

Before I go can I remind you that the cards I have FOR SALE over on ebay will be ending on Wednesday. So if you are interested please click the link below to go have a peek :)


Thanks for popping by, don't forget to stop by tomorrow for a new Papertake Weekly challenge and remember .... keep safe & warm in this weather!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

1 comment:

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Natalie,
Well lucky you, we had snow saturday too...and then rain and more rain. So now we just have wet patches everywhere and drizzle now and again.
I know snow eventually turns mushy and brown, but it sure looks prettier than this grey sky with wet patches! I'm sorry I haven't been by so much recently, I promise to keep with you more often now I am feeling a bit better.
Hope you are well.
All the best Linda