04/08/2012

PBSC - Double the Trouble!

Good Morning!
I honestly can't believe that it is August already ... this year has gone so quick! Adding to that the fact that I finished my 2 month Work Experience Trial at The Works yesterday it has certainly gone fast! I really did enjoy it and received a lovely prezzie from the staff ... you just know that I opened the choccies last night lol


Well seeing it is August already that can only mean a new challenge over at PBSC! Incase your confused we changed to a Monthly Challenge blog in June and this month is challenge is Double the Trouble! We'd like you to use 2 or more stamps on your creations on your main image. I have decided to create a clean and simple card for this challenge and use my latest addition to my Penny Black stamps!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - PHOTO INSPIRATION
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES
TOP TIP TUESDAY - FOCUS ON THE RIBBON

(The ribbon is actually the same colour as the 'Spun Sugar' Ink but seems to look different in the photo for some reason)



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black T-Set '...Wishes'
Ribbon, Metal Charm & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick & Bundled Sage
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Before I go I better reveal the winner my PBSC Blog Hop Candy ;) 
The lucky Crafter is ...........



Sandra H said...
So beautiful and so colourful too! great that you used Distress inks they show up truly lovely in this image and its different colours, loving this blog hop and a great challenge :)xPlease can you e-mail me with your details so I can get the goodies out to you!

Thanks for popping by everyone, I hope you enjoy your day! I shall be getting some crafting and commenting done :)
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

rachel said...

fab card Natalie and well done to the candy winner xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Natalie, love the design
I hope you have a fab weekend
Hugs Sue

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Clean and simple can be very beautiful! Great card! Wishing you a nice weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Sandra H said...

Hi Natalie, Oh thank you so very much for picking me as your winner l am so pleased and happy to have taken part it was am amazing 1st Penny/Black blog hop and hopefully there will be more looking forward to this months challenge too my details are on the way have a lovely weekend:)x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Nat! What beautiful colours and a sweet layout. Those choccies look yummy too! :D

Annette said...

Really lovely card, I love the simple use of the ribbon. Fab creation Natalie.

Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
xx