03/11/2012

PBSC - Cute Christmas!

Good Morning!
I can't believe it's November already! this year really has simply flown by and the fact I have been in my own house for just over 2 months now is also a suprise as it only feels like last week when we moved in lol However I am kind of glad that it's this time of year as I am itching for it to be the 1st of Dec so I can put my decorations up! lol Anyway today's card is for the new challenge over at PBSC which is Cute Christmas! I found this stamp in a local 2nd hand furniture shop for only £6, even though it isn't Christmas themed I managed to make it so by missing out the flowers and butterflies when inking up :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - ANYTHING GOES
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - BLING IT UP




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp & Sentiment Stamp
First Edition Papers
Tim Holtz Die 'Mini Reindeer & 25' 
Flowers from WOC
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Twinklets Glitter & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Stain - Fired Brick & Picket Fence
Distress Ink - Festive Berries
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R20, R27, BG34 & Y28

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute card great layout and gorgeous colours. Caroline xxx

rachel said...

cute image - she looks like my girls at Christmas! Big Hugs rachel xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and fabulous colours

Sue

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous card, I love these cute PB stamps and what a bargain too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

tilly said...

what a good find, it's a lovely card, fab colours
Tilly

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Berry said...

This is stunning as always Nat Thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx