15/01/2013

Papertake Weekly - Baby It's Cold Outside!

Good Morning!
It certainly is cold outside where I live as we have had quite a fair bit of snow over the past two days! I took this photo from the bedroom of a Bungalow for rent that I went to view yesterday as me and my partner are looking to move when our current tenancy ends.


Also look what arrived for me yesterday ... the prize I chose from SSS for being a December 12 Tags Winner and some, yes just some, of the Liquid Pearls I had ordered to add to my collection! lol


I'd been wanting to get my hands on these 2 Tim Holtz Stamps for months and now I finally could!
So this week's PAPERTAKE WEEKLY challenge of Baby It's Cold Outside certainly seems rather suitable for me!   You can interpret this theme as cold colours, images featuring a snow theme or lots of glitter seeing as snow glitters ;) I went for the cold colours with a theme of Snowflakes!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - BLACK, WHITE & A SPLASH OF COLOUR
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - BEAT THE BLUES




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Ribbon, Snowflake Charm & Dew Drops
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Broken China & Tumbled Glass

Thanks for popping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card so fitting the challenge. As for the snow no thanks.
Hugs
Margaret M

rachel said...

oh those crafting goodies look like lots of fun - and I just love your card Nat - perfect xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Natalie. I love the design and gorgeous shades of blue.
Have fun with your new goodies, a very well deserved win too!
Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

Oh Natalie, This is beautiful and thanks for sharing your snow pictures we have no snow yet but its cold enough and what lovely goodies your so lucky enjoy xxx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Natalie. I love the snowflakes and the sentiment is great.
Lots of snow here too!
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) I love the CAS design and colours ,,, FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sharon said...

This is lovely Natalie. Love the sentiment and your colour scheme.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card! Great design! I Love the sentiment!