22/03/2013

Keeping Calm with Crafty Ribbons!

Good Morning!
Today I have a group of cards to share with you that I made for the shop CRAFTY RIBBONS!
A couple of weeks I was sent this bundle of gorgeous ribbons and I made some samples last weekend using a selection of what was included. I tried to stick to a clean and simple design so that all the focus was on the designs printed on the ribbons!


I'd like to enter these into the following challenges:









INGREDIENTS -
Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons
Penny Black Rubber Stamps
Dew Drops, Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of card, I love the ribbon and fabulous designs
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

rachel said...

great selection of cards Nat - love those ribbons xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow! the printed ribbons are just gorgeous. love your cards :)

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning and brilliat ribbons Natalie x

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's ♥