13/10/2013

Creative Chemistry 102 ... Day 2 & 3!

Good Morning!
As promised I am back with another instalment of Creative Chemistry 102. I had promised to share with you what I made on Day 2 but I decided throw in Day 3 as well! Because there are quite a lot of tags I decided to take them in group shots instead for today's post but don't worry, I have still listed the names of the techniques below :)


Day 2 Layering Stencils - Mixed Media, Embossing x2, Embossing Through, Stamping,
Sketching, Ink Monoprint & Paint Monoprint.

Day 3 Distress Differently - Smudge Stamping, Brayered Stains, Photo Tinting, 
Distress Glitter Roc Candy & Distress Glittering.

The eagle eyed of you will notice that there is one missing from Day 3, well that is because the tag in question hadn't set yet when I took the photo as it is using Crackle paint. Don't worry though I will share it in tomorrow's post!

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Beautiful Tags. I love all the different designs and it is a wonderful idea. The colour combinations are pretty.

Zoe
xxxx