09/01/2014

Clean & Simple Male Birthday!

Good Morning!
It's not often that I get to share a card with you that isn't from one of the challenges I'm on the DT for but today I do! I made this card earlier in the week for one of my friends I have known for almost 14 years. He's the same age as me and as we all know how tricky it can be to make young adult male cards I decided to go down the Clean & Simple route! I thought the Birthday Blueprints Set by Tim Holtz would work great for this type of card.

 I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
TOP TIP TUESDAY - CLEAN & SIMPLE
ALLSORTS - FREE & EASY



INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Birthday Blueprints' Stamp Set
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops, Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black & Cornflour Blue

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful card Nat perfect for a male, I am sure your friend will love it. Alison xx

rachel said...

a super cas card nat - fab x

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful CAS card! Love the pretty colors and your great stamping. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

Fab Masculine card and C&S too, a double whammy, well done! love it, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)