03/01/2014

MMCS - Celebrate!

Good Morning!
This week over at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG we have the theme of, can you guess it? Celebrate! When you see today's card you may be thinking that it looks familiar ... well after sorting through my top 2013 cards (of which you can now find on a page at the top) I was inspired by my Jan choice to make another version of it! So without further ado here is my 2014 version of my Social Butterfly card using Distress Markers and the 2nd Generation Stamping Technique!

The sentiment stamp is from the Paper Smooches Set that I have been using a lot recently! As mentioned before MMCS will also be stocking Penny Black Stamps soon.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - SOMETHING NEW
(Sentiment Stamp Set)

I coloured the middle butterfly in with Distress Markers then covered it with Glossy Accents. The other two were stamped using the 2nd Generation Stamping Technique which is simply stamping for a second time without re-inking your stamp.




INGREDIENTS -
Paper Smooches Sentiment Stamp Set
Penny Black 'Social Butterfly'  Stamp set
Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Markers - Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar & Worn Lipstick

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous cas card Natalie. I love the pretty butterflies.
Happy New Year!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is a Great creation I love the butterflies and the colours are stunning xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat another stunning creation I just love your cards, they are always so beautiful. Alison xxx