21/01/2014

PTW - Bows and / or Dies!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have a new challenge of Bows and / or Dies! I originally planned on just using the die option but decided in the end to add the bow finishing touch! I have to admit though I'm not too overly keen on today's card so if neither are you, don't worry! lol



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Magnolia Paper
Butterfly Flourish Die by Joanna Sheen
MMCS £1 Embellishments
Ribbon & Adhesive Pearls
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

rachel said...

clever card Nat - very pretty xx

Sandra H said...

A very beautiful card Natalie, love the pretty design

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat gorgeous card, I have bought the die hubby says he's going to stop me blogging (as if) if I keep seeing things that I must have immediately, told him I didn't need to blog for that lol. Love Alison xx

Sharon said...

Love this die Nat and the design is beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Nat ,, simply gorgeous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Nat ,, simply gorgeous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x