24/02/2014

Some News!

Hello!
I just wanted to pop by quickly before tomorrow's post goes live to tell you all some news!

I have decided to start another blog dedicated to just Gardening. 
You may have noticed over the last year that I have had a few posts on here dedicated to my Garden so I decided why not have them all in one place?! That way I also don't annoy any of you who aren't really into Gardening and equally for those of you who are, can see more frequent and detailed posts on this subject.

It'd be great if some of you could pop over and join me, there is a little description over on the blog in more detail of what it is all about if you fancy a look, just click the picture to head over.


Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

claire1 said...

been over and had a look love it even thinking of getting in to my garden

Pauline C said...

Fab idea Nat ... I have a separate blog now for my baking ... Good to keep them separate :-)
Pauline x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant idea Nat will have to check your garden site over. Love Alison xx