24/06/2014

PTW - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of a Sketch! You can use the new one like me or one of the oldies.
Today's card is using the last of my newest additions to my stamp collection which I bought last month. How could I resist this little cutie when she has both some plants and a doggy with her? lol


I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamp
Sentiment stamp by C.C Designs
Maja Design Papers
Pearl Pins & Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Enamel Dots by Doodlebug
Gem Pin Live & Love Crafts
Paper Doily, Hessian, Lace, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, R85, B00, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments: