07/08/2014

Charisma Cardz - Buttons & Bows!

Good Morning!
We've a brand new challenge starting today at CHARISMA CARDZ which is Buttons & Bows! This is also the first time in a while that I have a Magnolia card to share with you all. 
The Tilda I have used was actually stuck on one of my stamp storage boxes, however it was time to give her a new home and today's card was the perfect answer!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - MAKE IT SPARKLE
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Paper Smooches
Magnolia Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Frosted Lace Stickles
Paper Doily, Lace, Button, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R29 & R59

 Also before I go I wanted to let you know I have added MORE STAMPS FOR SALE to my page. 
If you are interested in any feel free to send me an e-mail or look me up on facebook under Ngcards Grantham :)

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Natalie, so vibrant xxx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

jenn shurkus said...

awwww she is so sweet :) such a pretty card thank you for playing along with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Yulis Kartika said...

Hello dear,
Your creation were so fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at MDUC and Good Luck!
Hugs,
Yulis