23/08/2014

Happy Holidays with Edwin!

Good Morning!
Woohoo it's the weekend! Finally I can get a bit more crafting done! lol 
Today's card is what I made on Tuesday afternoon, I sold this old Magnolia Edwin stamp this week but couldn't resist inking it up one last time before sending him off! I much prefer the older Magnolia stamps and this one of Edwin is one of my favourite's. 

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - SHABBY CHIC
INKY CHICKS - FAIRIES AND / OR ANGELS




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Edwin with Lantern' Stamp
Tim Holtz Sentiment Stamp
 Maja Design Papers
Roses & Crystal Stem from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Nestabilities
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, B00, B23, Y21, W1 & W3

Just to let you know my Stamps for Sale are selling fast so if you fancy any of them on my Craft Items for Sale page tab up at the top, just pop me an e-mail :)

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous! x