22/08/2014

MMCS - Xmas Bouquet!

Good Morning!
This week at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG it's another free week where the DT can create anything they want! This was the perfect chance for me to play with my new Wild Rose Studio Christmas Stamps I ordered a few weeks ago. 

Today's card is using the lovely 'Girl with Xmas Bouquet' stamp which you can find HERE over on the MMCS Website along with the Sentiment set by Woodware HERE that I also used on my card.

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
WINTER WONDERLAND - ANYTHING GOES
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
WRS 'Girl with Xmas Bouquet' Stamp
Woodware Sentiment Stamp
First Edition Papers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Paper Doily, Ribbon & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3,  E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R46, R59, Y21, BG93, BG96, B00, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb