13/09/2014

Totally Gorjuss - String!

Good Morning!
It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge over at the TOTALLY GORJUSS CHALLENGE BLOG and the theme this week is 'String!' I decided to make a Clean & Simple style card for this challenge and couldn't resist using my new Penny Black stamp again! To create the 'window' in my card I cut it out using a Nestie and then wrapped the string around the front, tying in a knot to keep in place.

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRL - USE A RIBBON




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Caroling Tree' Stamp
Pink Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Pink & White String & Christmas Tree Charm from The Ribbon Girl


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Nat, love the very beautiful design.

Donna x