24/10/2014

C&S Christmas Card & Decoration Set!

Good Morning!
The other afternoon I was having a look through a box full of old Christmas craft bits & pieces and came across a box of Toppers. Now as you can probably tell I don't really tend to use Toppers when card - making, BUT these one's were just too pretty it seemed a shame not to find a way to use them!

I decided to layer up the Topper with foam pads as there was an extra cut out of just the snowmen. I then finished them off by adding a little purple star embellishment at the top and then mounted it onto a snowflake die - cut.
Luckily they were already glittered so that saved me a job! 


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
INKY CHICKS - CHRISTMAS
COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS - SPARKLE & SHINE




Seeing as I had one Topper left over I thought I'd do something different and make a decoration for a Christmas Tree!


INGREDIENTS -
Toppers
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Silver & Purple Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ribbon & Purple Adhesive Stars by PaperMania
Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous Nat, I love those toppers and save a load of time when needed...really cute.xx

Sandra H said...

Oh sooo beautiful x

Margaret said...

Just gorgeous.
Hugs
Margaret M

Greta said...

Just gorgeous, Nat! Love your work!