17/10/2014

... The Mice Are Taking Over!

Good Morning!
After sharing yesterday's trio of mice I couldn't resist making some more in the afternoon! I have used another small House Mouse stamp, this time adding a bright colour scheme and varying the size of the embellies. I know it's not much of a change but it was nice to give them a little bit of a difference. I have also used the same sentiment on all 3 cards.
I do hope you don't find these cards boring seeing as they aren't my usual style!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
O IS FOR ... ONE LAYER CARDS
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ONE LAYER CARD





INGREDIENTS -
House Mouse Rubber Stamps
Purple, Yellow & Green Sprinkles by Doodlebug


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, R11, G07, G14, V12, V15, Y15, Y17, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Janette said...

I love them Nat, these one layers can also be a God send.....fab cards.xx

Ella's Design said...

CAS cards are one of my faves and are ideal for filling up your box quickly or sending out in a hurry! Sometimes less is definitely more! Hugs, Lisa x

Sandra said...

Stunning cards! Love the cute image! And the different touch of color on each card! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra