28/11/2014

Christmas '14!

Good Morning!
Okay I know what you are all thinking, she's gone mad it's still November! Well trust there is method behind the madness lol 
I was originally planning on putting my Decorations upon Sunday, ready for the 1st of December on Monday. However I am now working that day so I thought to heck with it I'l put them up now! I also don't know how much time I'd have to do them after Sunday and Decorations can't be rushed ;) 
So here they all are, I think you can agree I definitely love Christmas!
Be warned there are a LOT of photo's!

Living Room -






This particular Nativity set was built by my Father when I was a child.

I wanted to try Tree's with different colour schemes, which has resulted in ...
The Craft Room Tree -

and the Bedroom Tree ...

Not forgetting the outdoor Apple Tree near my front door which has been adorned with lights! 
Nothing fancy, just a little bit of fun!

Well thanks for popping by for a peek, 
I'l share some of my favourite Christmas Ornaments with you on Monday.
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

susiestacey said...

yep you definately love christmas - must have taken you ages to put them all up and the store room for them all must be enormous too lol - love the little nativity set x Susan x