18/11/2014

PTW - Sooo Girlie!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Sooo Girlie! I have used this cute stamp by Saturated Canary and a cut out sentiment that I had in my stash. I've noticed recently that I've been making a lot of Red Christmas cards, it must be my favourite Christmas colour scheme subconsciously lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS CANDY




INGREDIENTS -
Saturated Canary 'Candy Canes' Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Ribbon, Button, Cut Out Sentiment, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White & Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
White Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R46, R59, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card and such lovely colouring of the image.
Luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Oh l love your image and as always your colouring is stunning and great backing papers too!

Marjorie said...

This is so lovely Natalie, I love the stamp, great design and papers too!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Christmas Candy “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx