22/11/2014

Totally Gorjuss - Sparkly, Glittery, Blingy!

Good Morning!
Today's card is for the new challenge over at TOTALLY GORJUSS  of Sparkly, Glittery, Blingy! Well my cards are always a combination of this what with all the glitter I add to my flowers, so it was a perfect theme for me! 

I treated myself to a couple of the Penguin Christmas stamps by LOTV last week and this cutie is one of them. Strangely enough I wasn't too keen on him when he was first released but now he's one of my favourites!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
LOTV CHALLENGE - MERRY CHRISTMAS
A CREATIVE ROMANCE - SOMETHING OLD
(Pop out Sentiment, I got a them free with a magazine over 2 years ago)




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Ice Christmas' Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Ribbon, Button & Cut Out Sentiment, 
Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White, Blue & Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
White Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C5, C7, R11, B000, B23, B93, B95, Y17, Y38, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by & I hope you all have a lovely weekend. 
Today I am off to go look at lot's of pretty Christmas Decorations then I'l probably spend the rest of it being nervous about starting my new job on Monday! lol
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Awwww Natalie your card really is totally gorjess!!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous & sooooo cute Nat.

Donna x

Brawny x said...

Love the penguin. Your card is gorgeous Nat x

coops said...

so stunning natalie.gorgeous icy colours and i love your details and sweet penguin :D

xx coops xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love this card, really beautiful colours and design! Many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

Erica said...

Gorgeous card, Natalie, I love the cream and blue!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Merry Christmas!' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x