11/12/2014

A Gold Stamping Bella Christmas!

Good Morning!
I have a little extra card to share with you all today, using one of the new Stamping Bella stamps. My last card using her was in traditional colours so this time I thought I would try gold, which I think gives her a classy look. I am also sharing this as an extra DT card over on the MMCS BLOG today.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
A CREATIVE ROMANCE - ANYTHING GOES
NOOR! DESIGN CHALLENGE BLOG - MERRY CHRISTMAS
SIMON SAYS STAMP - BLING IT UP




INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Savannah Has A Star' Stamp
First Edition Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Pop Out Sentiment, Ribbon, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White & Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, Y28, W1, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely xx

annies place said...

Love this stamp, on my list. Beautiful card Ann x

debby4000 said...

Love your Christmas Bella card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning natalie.i love the fabulous image ;D

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Nat, I love the cute Bella image, I think I need her lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Crafteezee said...

What a fabulous image, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.

Hugs

Tracy

Onwer Noor!DesignUK

Noor!DesignUK Blog

Crafteezee Blog