31/12/2014

My Favourite Cards of 2014 ... Part 2!

Good Morning!
As promised I am back with the rest of my favourite 2014 cards.

JULY
This year I was asked to create some cards for Crafty Ribbons using some Wedding ribbons they sent me. I think they worked really well with some more LOTV Toppers which I blended around the edges with ink.

AUGUST
I tried not to include any Christmas cards in this collection, but I could resist these cute little penguins!

SEPTEMBER
I have had this Sugar Nellie stamp for ears and when looking through my old stamps I couldn't resist inking her up once more.

OCTOBER
This year I have also made a few C&S cards, I love how elegant they can look and on this one I have used the third generation stamping technique. They are also super quick to make!

NOVEMBER
Another Stamping Bella card from the latest release, adding some Spring colour in the winter months!

DECEMBER
Finally I just had to end on this card which I made for my Ribbon Girl GDT Spot. I decided to make something super cute & girly!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year for tomorrow!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

annies place said...

Beautiful set of cards Natalie, enjoy 2015 Ann x

Sandra H said...

Awesome cards Natalie l'd like to wish you a Happy New Year xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Natalie.
Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and Crafty 2015.
Lorraine x