26/02/2015

MMCS - Fox on a Branch !

Good Morning!
 Today's card is for the MMCS BLOG and I have used one of the super cute new designs by Wild Rose Studio! 
As soon as I saw this cute little fox I knew I had to have him. I have paired him with some Dovecraft Christmas Papers from last year along with another piece from my stash. 
You can head over to the MMCS website where we have him for sale simply by clicking the pic below.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - OUR FURRY FRIENDS
 INGREDIENTS -
'Fox on Branch' Wild Rose Studio Stamp - FROM MMCS
Dovecraft & Maja Design Papers
Ribbon, White Daisy, Pinecone & Cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily
Nestabilities
White & Brown Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Gold Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
 INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - E29, E33, E35, B000, B00, BG93, BG96, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is lovely...he is beautifully coloured in and the whole card is just adorable...xxx

Ella's Design said...

OH MY WORD, Nat, that fox is just TOO CUTE! Fab colouring and I love the natural colour tones! Hugs, Lisa x

Diane Louise J said...

An absolutely gorgeous card, the fox image is just so cute. Love your layout too... how do you do the distressing on the edges of your papers? I love distressing but my attempts makes my paper look scruffy, yours are so stylish.
Hugs Diane x

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous Nat, I agree I just had to have him as soon as I saw him! Adorable, love Jane x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) isn't he adorable ! I love this fox and your colouring is fabulous ! all the details are so pretty too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

oh my goodness natalie.i love the cute fox and your colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful card, the image is just gorgeous and beautifully coloured! Mary x

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful card, the image is just gorgeous and beautifully coloured! Mary x