09/09/2015

Creative Inspirations - Vintage !

Good Morning!
This week's challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS  is Vintage! This is one of my favourite styles for crafting and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. I treated myself to two of the new Penny Black Christmas Dies that have just been released and I have fallen in love with them already!
This week's prize is from LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS and is a £10 VOUCHER!
Can you see the Twinklets Glitter on the Die Cut a bit better from this angle ...
INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Sentiment Stamp from 'Scribbly Christmas' Set
Penny Black 'Chaplet' Die
MFT Stitched Square Die Set
Red Shimmer Dome Stickers & Stars by Papermania
Red Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Twinklets Diamond Dust Glitter, Cheesecloth & Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Christmas card.
luv
Debby